Vice Principal - Ss Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School
2 days left
The Archdiocese of Birmingham in partnership with The Romero Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint to the role of:
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School,
Arkle Drive, Coventry, CV2 2EF
Required for January 2018.
Salary:£44,102 - £48,711 per annum
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint a Vice Principal to join our happy and forward moving Catholic Primary School with a passion for learning and to put the needs of our children first.
The successful candidate will be a practicing Catholic and a qualified teacher who will:
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to their faith.
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who has the ability to demonstrate that all children make great progress.
• Be able to demonstrate leadership and support leadership at all levels.
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children and colleagues.
• Set high expectations for all.
• Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum, assessment and be up to date with national agendas.
• Have experience of leading and be able to demonstrate impact across the school community.
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive, happy, caring and welcoming Academy and parish community with outstanding Catholic ethos.
• Well behaved children who are eager and enthusiastic, and have supportive parents.
• An experienced and effective local academy committee.
• The opportunity to work across The Romero Catholic Academy.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office on 024 76615665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application Packs are available from our School Business Manager, Mrs Louise Hurley on 02476 615665 or email email@example.com or you can visit the Romero Website at www.romeromac.com.
Application packs are returnable to Mrs P Garner, Chair of Local Academy Committee at Ss Peter and Paul Catholic Primary School, Arkle Drive, Coventry, CV2 2EF alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org , for the attention of Pat Garner.
Closing date for applications: Noon, 25th September 2017.
Interview & Assessment: Proposed dates 2nd and 3rd October 2017.
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to apply for a DBS check at an enhanced level.