H&S Officer/Site Technician
Two Gates Community Primary School
Site Technician/Health & Safety Officer
Full Time 37 Hours per Week
This position will be a key role within our school structure and consists of two separate job specifications which together make a full time position of 37 hours per week.
- Site Technician 22 hours per week Grade 3
- Health & Safety Officer 15 hours per week Grade 8
The full time salary will be Grade 3 pro rata 22 hours plus Grade 8 pro rata 15 hours
The successful candidate will also be required to act as relief key holder to cover holiday/sickness of the school’s key holder.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person to assist the leadership team in ensuring the health & safety and well- being of all users of our school site at all times, as well as developing and maintaining an outstanding learning and working environment for staff and pupils.
The following personal skills and attributes are essential for this position:
- an ability to undertake a variety of general maintenance tasks
- excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- a ‘can do’ attitude to problem solving
- the initiative and flexibility to deal with any unexpected challenges
- the ability to remain calm under pressure
- a willingness to take responsibility
- a desire to improve own skills and knowledge through continuing professional development
We can offer:
- a well maintained school site
- a friendly, supportive and committed team
- support and opportunities for continuing professional development
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school by prior appointment. Please telephone the school office to arrange this.
Please visit our web site www.twogates.staffs.sch.uk for more information about the life and work of our school.
Tel: 01827 213855 E Mail: email@example.com
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent for the attention of:
Mrs Nest Llewelyn- Cook Headteacher
E mail applications will be accepted, please e mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Gates are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect everyone to share this commitment. This post requires a successful DBS enhanced DBS check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references.