Shustoke C of E Primary School is a one form entry school situated in Shustoke between Coleshill and Meriden. We serve an active community which shares our passion for the school and children.
In October 2016, Ofsted comments included:
"Teaching is characterised by strong relationships and high expectations."
"...an imaginative and rich curriculum that excites and enthuses pupils."
"strong, straightforward leadership, rooted in strongly held values."
"Parents and pupils are unwaveringly positive about the school, its curriculum, its teachers and its leadership."
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed teacher to join our happy, successful village Primary School commencing January 2018. The position will be in Year 3 initially.
The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner and would be expected to demonstrate an ability and willingness to:
• meet the DFE Teachers Standards;
• work in Key Stages 1 and 2 or EYFS as required.
• deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and good pupil progress;
• take a full and positive role in the ethos of the school;
•lead one or two areas of the curriculum dependent upon teaching experience:
• make a wider contribution to the school community e.g. through PFA events and curriculum enrichment.
We can offer:
• delightful, well behaved children who are eager to learn and proud of their school;
• a well-resourced school within extensive grounds that lend themselves well to learning outdoors;
• excellent professional development opportunities including NQT induction.
• an enthusiastic, buoyant and hardworking team.
We would be keen to receive applications from either experienced or newly qualified teachers.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs. D Smith, Office Manager
tel. 01675 481319 to make an appointment
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete the attached application form giving experience and reasons for suitability. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shustoke C of E Primary School,
Closing Date: 29 September 2017Supporting documents