SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2 TV33517
Tel: 01922 710700 / Fax: 01922 710705
Head Teacher: Mrs A Black
SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2
Grade G4 Point 16 to 21
£17,419 - £20,138 pro rata
Required as soon as possible until July 2018.
We wish to appoint a caring and committed teaching assistant for 20 hours per week, term time only, to provide support for a pupil in Reception with special educational needs and a new Education, Health and Care Plan.
Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but a passion for achieving the best outcomes for all children is most important.
The successful applicant will:
- Support the pupil 1:1 and within the classroom environment
- Liaise with the class teacher and plan activities to meet the needs of the pupil
- Support the teacher in the development and implementation of Individual Pupil Provision Plans
- Deliver Speech and Language targets
- Use assessment procedures to track progress and identify next steps in learning
- Liaise with parents and provide daily feedback
- Liaise with outside agencies
We can offer you:
- A dedicated whole school community determined to provide the best for our pupils and strive for improvement
- A friendly welcoming and committed staff team
- Supportive Governing Body
- Children who want to learn
Busill Jones School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Application packs are available from the school please contact Andrea Bullock, Busill Jones Primary School, Ashley Road, Bloxwich, West Midlands WS3 2QF, Tel: 01922 710700, Email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 4th October 2017