Head Teacher - Potters Green Primary School
Are you an inspirational ambitious leader who can take our popular school from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’? If so the children, staff and Governors would like to meet you.
• 460 children on role who are happy, well motivated and keen to learn.
• Strong support from governors and parents.
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
• A well equipped and well maintained school.
• A positive, caring and supportive school ethos.
What we want from you:
• An individual with the drive and passion for ensuring that all children achieve their full potential combined with strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
• A passion for innovative leadership of whole school curriculum.
• A desire to take on the challenges created by the changing face of primary education.
• An ability to build relationships with parents, other schools and the wider community.
If this sounds like a role for you, we would welcome your application.
For further information and to arrange school visits please contact Lyn Olden, School Business Manager, email@example.com .
Please apply below
Closing date – Monday 2 October 2017.
Short Listing – Tuesday 3 October 2017.
Interviews – 12 and 13 October 2017.
Potters Green School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects its staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
25233 Potters Green Headteacher pack final.pdf