Lunch Time Supervisor - The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School
LUNCH TIME SUPERVISOR VACANCIES – THE FEDERATION ABBEY INFANT AND JUNIOR SCHOOL
PREVIOUS CANDIDATES NEED NOT APPLY
We are looking to recruit Lunch Time Supervisors to join our lunchtime team at The Federation Abbey Infant and Junior School.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the schools policy for enrichment activities.
- Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website. All completed application forms must be returned either by post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing Date: Friday 13th October 2017 at 12.00 noon
Short listing date: Monday 16th October 2017
Interviews: W/C Monday 30th October 2017
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
7.08hrs per week
Band B, SCP 9 to 13, £15,396 to £16,491 pro rata (£7.98 to £8.54 per hour)
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School, Maurice Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 5LR - Barclay Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 5LT
Friday 13th October 2017 at 12.00 noonSupporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification