EYFS Teacher- The Howard Primary School
Job Title : EYFS Teacher
Employer : The Small Schools Multi Academy Trust
Location : The Howard Primary School, The Square, Elford, Tamworth, B79 9DB
Start Date : As soon as possible
Salary : MIS1-6
Working Pattern : Part Time - Monday – Friday 1.15pm-3.30pm
Closing Date : Friday 13th October (shortlisted candidates will be notified on Tuesday 17th October)
The Board of Directors of The Small Schools Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a part time inspirational, motivational and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher. The successful candidate would be based at The Howard Primary School, Elford but should be prepared to work at any of the schools within the Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for:
* An outstanding classroom practitioner;
* An applicant with good understanding and experience of EYFS;
* A good team member who will work collaboratively with other staff;
* A Teacher who is sympathetic to the Christian faith and will support our Christian values and beliefs.
The successful applicant will also:
* Have excellent organisational and communicational skills;
* Be able to contribute to and support the ethos of the schools.
In return the Multi Academy Trust can offer:
* Well motivated children with outstanding behaviour;
* Supportive parents, staff and Directors;
* Vibrant working environments where everyone is valued and respected;
* The opportunity to join the Multi Academy Trust at a very exciting time.
Applicants should state in their applications their curricular areas of strength.
Interviews will take place on Friday 20th October at The Richard Crosse Church of England Primary School, Crawley Lane, Kings Bromley, DE13 7JE. The interview process will be in two stages, a teaching task and a formal interview.
We strongly encourage prospective candidates to visit the Multi Academy Trust by appointment. To arrange a visit, please contact Rebecca Worboys on 01543 472245 or via email@example.com - visits will take place at The Howard with the Executive Head Teacher, Mr P Lovern.
To apply for the position please download the supporting documents and return the completed application form and recruitment monitoring form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided