St Marie’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery
Telephone: 01788 543636
Headteacher – Mr D McBride
Deputy Headteacher – Mr S McCarthy
Administrator required as soon as possible.
“This is a good school” Ofsted, February 2015
• permanent position after probationary period (after 6 months).
• term time only plus 2 weeks.
• a commitment to on-going professional development.
• the opportunity to be part of a team committed to transformational change.
The successful candidate will:
• Create a warm and welcome feel to our school
• Be an efficient and effective administrator with good finance skills
• Be able to remain calm under pressure, always acting in a professional and willing manner.
• sympathetic towards the aims and ethos of our Catholic school.
Additional Information & How to Apply
St Marie's Catholic Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For more information and to obtain a CES application form, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Jo Robinson at email@example.com
Visits to the school are positively encouraged.
St Marie’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Appointment to this position will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosure Check.
Employment Type: Full Time.
Applications Close: 12 Noon on Friday 10th November 2017
Interviews: Week Commencing 16th November 2017
Start Date: ASAPSupporting documents
Notes to Applicants
Recruitment Monitoring Form