LUNCH TIME SUPERVISOR VACANCY - Rowley Park Primary Academy.
We are looking to recruit a lunch time Supervisor to join our lunchtime team at Rowley Park Academy. The post will be fixed term until 16th February 2018.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the schools policy for lunchtime clubs
- Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
All completed application forms must be returned either by post or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Interested applicants can download the application form via WM Jobs. Please note CVs cannot be accepted.
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 12noon
Short listing date: Monday 30th October
Interviews: Monday 6th November
Rowley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
5 hrs per week