Accelerate Project Support Administrator
Coventry and Warwickshire CDA is a not for profit organisation which aims to support local people to lead economically active and fulfilling lives by providing useful, practical and accessible services that make a positive difference.
We now require an Accelerate Project Support Administrator to join our Accelerate Building Better Opportunities project team.
As a Project Support Administrator you will provide a high level of support for both the administrative and financial tasks associated with the delivery of the Building Better Opportunities Accelerate Project. You are required to have recent experience of working in an administrative role.
- Salary from £17,504-£18,822 (pro rata)
- 30 hours per week
- 8% pension contribution contribution payable after a 6 month probationary
- Annual Leave Entitlement: 144 hours per year
This post is jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund
Main Duties and responsibilities specific to the post
- Support members of the project management team to organise project meetings including but not limited to organising venue, catering, sending documentation, management of the day
- Review and enter Accelerate Project Timesheets
- Track and chase Accelerate project claim documentation (both participant and finance)
- Create and organise participant files
- Support Accelerate project management team to check claim documentation
- Liaise with colleagues and partner organisations
- Disseminate project publicity and other project material as required
- Update data on project extranet
- Ensure that Information Security is maintained at all times
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- Numerate and literate and able to communicate clearly
- Experience of working in an administrative function
- Good IT skills which include the ability to confidently use Microsoft Office applications
- Previous administrative experience of working on European Funded projects
- Flexible around hours of work
Please download the supporting documents to view the full job description and obtain an application pack
How to apply:
- Application forms only no CV's - Please do not send covering letters, CVs, certificates, testimonials or any other documents. They will not be considered.
- No applicant will be considered who has not submitted a completed application form including the personal submission.
- The deadline for submission of applications will be strictly adhered to.
Please submit your application in good time to arrive by the deadline.
Application deadline 5.00 pm Friday 17th November 2017
If you are applying for a job with Coventry & Warwickshire CDA you will need to complete an application form and email it together with the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form to:
If you are not able to email your application pack please post to:
30a Binley Road