Primary Headteacher - Budbrooke Primary School, Warwickshire
Salary: Group Size 2 ISR Scale L15-L21
Depending on experience plus Teachers’ Pension
Start Date: April 2018
Closing Date: 5:00pm on Monday 8th January 2018
"Education is for improving lives and for leaving your community and world
better than you found it"
The Directors of Community Academies Trust wish to appoint an outstanding and inspirational leader to the position of Headteacher of Budbrooke Primary School.
Budbrooke is a successful primary school located in the heart of Warwickshire, an area steeped in history and in a county that's alive with educational opportunities to exploit; our school serves a diverse, vibrant and welcoming community who also support their schools strongly.
The Community Academies Trust currently comprises of nine primary schools, five secondary schools and two National Teaching Schools. We are driven by a desire to lead rather than follow, and to be beacons of outstanding local provision, which our community can rely on for the excellent education we provide for our children. We have a proven track record of achieving success and Budbrooke Primary School will be supported by expertise and support from across the trust and also contribute to our work as a family of schools.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious senior leader, Deputy Headteacher or serving Headteacher looking for an exciting and unique opportunity to further develop the provision at Budbrooke Primary School following their recent ‘Good’ grading by OFSTED (September 2017). Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to continue to develop a vision for the school and to inspire, enthuse and motivate others, in line with our trust’s ethos;
- Possess the drive ambition and vision which ensures that all children achieve more than they ever thought possible;
- A commitment to develop an innovative curriculum which makes use of our wonderful local environment which excites children and leaves them eager to learn;
- Commit to children enjoying and engaging in their learning whilst also being challenged;
- Being an outstanding teacher who models best practice in all areas with the ability to ensure those standards are replicated throughout the school;
- Be a strong leader with high levels of interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, staff and our wider community;
- Be able to develop inspiring leaders at all levels in the school community;
- Possess the knowledge, skills and expertise to develop effective systems which ensure the school operates highly efficiently and makes the most of resources and its environment ensuring the focus is always on quality learning experiences; and
- Have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
How do I apply?
To apply for the position of Headteacher, please download application details from above or from www.communityacademiestrust.org (saving to your computer) and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to email@example.com by no later than 5:00pm on Monday 8th January 2018.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 24th January and Thursday 25th January 2018.
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact Edward May, Director of Education on 01827 702216.
With regards to queries on the application process please contact a member of the Community Academies Trust Human Resources team on 01827 702216 ext. 3128.
Community Academies Trust supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Community Academies Trust Company Registration No. 0747273-6