Corporate Programme Office Manager
37.0 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract for 2 years
Are you the person we are looking for?
Warwickshire County Council needs you if you:-
- Have experience of managing complex projects/programmes
- Have an understanding and experience of overall programme assurance and examples of specific intervention support you personally have led on
- Have experience of leading a successful programme office
- Can build relationships and secure buy in
- Can deliver difficult messages in an appropriate, sensitive and professional way
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
- Have a degree or relevant professional qualification
Why do we need you?
We are changing the way we work with people and communities in Warwickshire. To make Warwickshire the best it can be and to deliver the savings we need to make, we need to use our resources differently and transform the way we deliver and commission services
You will contribute to this by:-
- Enhancing project management standards and capability across the Council improving overall delivery confidence in, and reducing risk for, the design and delivery of projects and major change initiatives.
Rewards & Benefits of working for Warwickshire County Council
- A range of ‘Family Friendly’ policies and flexible working arrangements
- Membership of the Local Government contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff Lifestyle Discount Portal
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities for career growth, training and personal development
- Technology to support remote working
Our behaviours and the Job Description are attached below, and you can also find out further relevant information if you click on the links below:-
For any queries that you can't find the answers to above, please contact Tricia Morrison, our Head of Performance & Interim Head of ICT Services, on 01926 476994 or email@example.com
Closing Date: 10am on 18th January 2017
Interview Date: 24th January (first stage)
To apply for this vacancy please click on the ‘Apply’ button, where you will be prompted to answer key job relevant questions and upload your most recent and updated CV.
If you are unable to apply using the 'Apply' button please contact the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org, including your contact details and any relevant screenshots.
You will be notified of our shortlisting decision via email, so please check your email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
For updates on our latest recruitment news and vacancies follow us on https://twitter.com/wccjobs
We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.