All Saints’ C of E Primary School
Furlong Close, Alrewas, Burton-on-Trent DE13 7EF.
Learning Assistant (Temporary)
Working Pattern: Full-time (ideally)
Temporary Position from: ASAP until July 2018
Hours: 25 hours per week.
Grade: 3 L 10 – 14 Dependent on experience.
The Governors of All Saints’ C of E Primary School seek to appoint a temporary Learning Assistant.
The successful candidate will be supported by other staff members and will receive relevant training.
The successful candidate should:
- Have knowledge/experience of upper KS2 curriculum and ideally SATs preparation.
- Have a calm and patient manner with pupils
- Be dedicated to promoting children’s learning
- Be adaptable
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team
- Have undertaken training/gained experience related to the post
- Embrace the school values and ethos
- Be aspirational and be able to help children achieve challenging learning targets.
If you think you are the right candidate please contact Anna Golden for further information.
Closing date: 15/01/2018
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk