School Secretary required from 26th February 2018.
This role is to cover a maternity leave and therefore has an anticipated end date of 11th January 2019.
32.5 hours per week, term time only - Grade 5
The Governing Body of The Great Oak Learning Federation are seeking to appoint on a temporary basis a highly motivated School Secretary for Betley CE Primary School.
The role will include welcoming visitors and parents into school, dealing with enquiries, maintaining the school management information systems, inputting of finance documents together with reception duties on a daily basis. You will need to have experience of using various computerised systems and databases.
Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential and training for all systems can be provided if necessary.
Do you offer?
• An outgoing, approachable personality
• Good organisational and ICT skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative where necessary;
• The ability to work effectively with team members
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Have experience of SIMS (desirable but not essential)
• Accuracy and attention to detail when data inputting
Applicants are very welcome to have a look around the school and this can be done by contacting the School Secretary Mrs Stacey Meir (01270) 820286
Closing date: Monday 22nd January 2018 – at 12.00 p.m.
If you wish to discuss this role further this can be done by contacting the Headteacher Mrs Sam Ray by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form and letter to be returned to: email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.