Class Teacher Vacancies - Ref: TV60317
Class Teacher Vacancies
Short Heath Federation
Our Federation offers a unique opportunity for the very best teachers to work in a single phase school, as well as the chance to work alongside colleagues from other phases, in order to enhance your professional development.
We are now recruiting full or part time class teachers to start in September 2018 or sooner. We can offer permanent, fixed term and casual contracts in all phases.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and outstanding teacher, we want you at Short Heath Federation . You will inspire our children, ensuring they make good progress and enjoy learning. You might have just qualified, be in the early stages of your career or an experienced teacher. Your specialism may be in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
- be an inspirational teacher;
- create an irresistible learning experience;
- believe that ‘every day, in every way, everyone matters’;
- love working as part of a team;
- support our Federation Christian ethos.
We can offer:
- a tailor-made induction programme (whatever your career stage) including opportunities for developing practice in our own and other schools in Walsall;
- a personalised professional development plan;
- a career coach;
- Local Authority staff well-being programme;
- an exciting opportunity for extensive professional development across a federation of schools, working with good and outstanding teachers in all phases;
- laptop and iPad;
- discounted childcare;
- an annual spend of more than £15,000 on training and development for our staff;
- the support of two leading practitioners and 6 specialist leaders of education spread across all phases;
- wonderful children and families;
- opportunities to shadow other colleagues;
- supportive, dedicated, creative and talented colleagues;
- an exceptionally strong Governing Body;
- part time opportunities for the very best candidates
If you can see yourself being part of our team, you can download an application pack from our website - www.shortheathfederation.org.uk . We would love you to come and see what life is like here – just email Cathy Draper on email@example.com or telephone the school office on 01902 368910 or 01902 368499 to book a tour.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12.00 noon on Monday 5th March.
Interviews will be conducted on Friday 9th March.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, keeping children safe in education and promoting British Values in school, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to 2 satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check, and proof of the Right to Work in the UK.