Full Time Permanent Teacher post - Ref: EX08117
Hillary Primary School
Full Time Permanent Teacher post
Salary M1 – UPS3
The children, staff & Governors of Hillary Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational teacher. The post is available from September 2018
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about teaching - a good to outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- has excellent classroom management skills and is able to create a vibrant and effective learning environment
- can support and enhance the culture of teamwork within the school community
In return we can promise:
- a friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
- confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and are ready for learning
- supportive governors and parents
- excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
Are you the person we are looking for?
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed and can be arranged by calling Miss Mahay our Senior School Administrator on 01922 720 812.
The closing date for applications is Monday 26th March 2018 Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Hillary Primary School is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of children & young people/vulnerable adults. We expect all staff & volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks including an overseas check if you have ever lived or worked abroad.
This post is subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions.