Class Teacher - Ferndale Primary School
Class Teacher positions required from April and September 2018
Full Time and permanent, all Key Stages.
Is teaching your calling? Want to make a difference to the lives of children? Looking to advance your career through outstanding CPD opportunities? If so, then the children of Ferndale Primary are looking for you. We are looking for excellent, committed teachers to join our teaching team from April 2018 and September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- Put children first, so they aspire to achieve
- Be a proven, experienced and consistently good teacher
- Contribute to a strong culture of safeguarding children
- Be able to use expertise to contribute to the growing culture of CPD and learning
- Be dedicated to teamwork and sharing good practice
- Have a commitment to maintaining our positive ethos and values
- Be creative, energetic and innovative, with an optimistic outlook
- Understand the demands of the curriculum and be committed to establishing a strong work ethic, a positive classroom experience and promoting high standards
We can offer you:
- A rapidly improving school that is focussed on developing outcomes for children through high quality and bespoke CPD
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn and succeed
- A school site brimming with possibilities for learning, including extensive grounds, an imagination studio (an immersive room with 270 degree projection) and an FA sponsored mini football pitch which is being built in Summer 2018
- Supportive, hardworking and motivated colleagues who look after each other
- Strong, dedicated and approachable leadership
- Support and advice to manage settling into a new school, role and way of working
Visits to school are essential. Please contact the school to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Application packs are available from Pauline Grant (email@example.com) on 0121 357 3326 and returnable by 9am on Monday 26th February. Shortlisting will be the same day, with interviews and observations scheduled to take place on Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th February.
Please be advised that Ferndale Primary School is a no-smoking site. We are committed to safeguarding and child protection procedures and our inclusive ethos.
Full Time, Permanent
TMS 1-6 (£22,917-£33,824)
Ferndale Primary School, Ferndale Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham B43 5QF
Monday 26th February 2018 at 9.00 am