Teacher - Grove Vale Primary School
An excellent opportunity has come up at Grove Vale Primary School. The head teacher is looking to appoint a hardworking and enthusiastic Teacher on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will become part of a friendly and committed team who enjoy working with children. You will work closely with senior leadership to create and maintain an effective learning environment for our pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience teaching across KS1 and KS2
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- An exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations
- Able to inspire and enthuse students
- Committed to raising standards for all
- Lead initiatives
In return we will offer:
- Opportunities to enhance skills and experience with excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision.
- Excellent support for NQT’s
How to apply
Download the Application pack, (JD, Pers spec and application form) – Then fill out the application form telling us how you meet all the criteria from the Job description/Personnel spec and send via email to email@example.com
Please note that CV's are NOT accepted.
All application forms can be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by noon, Friday 2nd March 2018.
‘Grove Vale Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such this post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and references’
Teachers Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale £22,917 - £38,633
Grove Vale Primary School, Monksfield Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham B43 6AL
Friday 2nd March 2018 at 12.00 Noon