Are you an experienced and ambitious primary teacher looking for a new challenge? The Governors of Tameside Primary School are looking to appoint teachers who are passionate about making a difference, determined to rise to a challenge and who want to commit to joining us in our journey of school improvement towards excellence.
Tameside is a large 3 form primary school. It is a member of the Wednesbury Learning Community Trust (WLCT), a group of schools that work closely together to ensure that our children get the best possible education.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the expertise and vision to ensure high standards and expectations of all pupils.
- Have a dynamic and innovative approach to teaching and learning and be a role model for others.
- Have a relentlessly positive, ‘can do’ attitude with high expectations of themselves and others.
- Have experience of leading others to improve teaching and learning and be able to demonstrate your impact.
- Be committed to our pupils and determined they will achieve their potential.
- Have the ability to think creatively, be decisive and make learning fun!
Visits are actively encouraged for prospective applicants. To arrange a visit contact the school directly on 0121 556 0340.
This post is not suitable for NQTs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 0121 556 0340
If you are selected for interview and have provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. If you do not receive such an email, please conclude that you have not been short-listed.
Application form and further details can be downloaded below and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or SIPS Education Ltd, HR Department, 2nd Floor Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands B70 8GS.
HOURS: Full time, Permanent
GRADE: Main Pay Scale – Upper Pay Scale £22,917 - £38,633
LOCATION: Tameside Primary School, Price Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0EZ
CLOSING DATE: Friday 23rd February 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd February 2018