ST CHAD’S C.E. (C) PRIMARY SCHOOL
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER for September 2018
Group 3 L6-11
NOR – 299 (273 + 26N)
‘Building together for a better future’
The governors, staff, pupils and parents of this very good school (OFSTED –Good/ SIAMS Outstanding) seek to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated and skilled Deputy Headteacher to lead school improvement alongside the Headteacher
This is a superb opportunity for an existing Deputy Headteacher or aspiring middle leader.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be committed to promoting our Christian Value and ethos;
- Have high expectations of pupil behaviour and nurturing the emotional well- being of every child;
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner committed to raising standards and with a genuine passion for learning and teaching;
- Be inspirational and able to motivate others;
- Be an excellent leader with a relentless drive for securing the best academic achievement; having proven good management and communication skills;
- Have experience in monitoring and evaluating all aspects of teaching and learning and is capable of using feedback to improve outcomes;
- Be highly motivated and committed to high quality teaching and learning; whilst keeping children at the heart of everything we do;
- Be committed to working in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school and improving outcomes for everyone;
- Be an excellent team player with the highest expectations of themselves and the other staff within their team
- Be involved of all aspects of school life.
We will give you:
- A dedicated, happy and talented staff;
- Friendly, enthusiastic children whose behaviour is second to none;
- A dynamic, forward thinking leadership team;
- An innovative school with a bespoke curriculum and assessment procedures;
- A staff with high expectations of behaviour, learning and personal development;
- Supportive governors and whole school community;
- An excellent opportunity to influence and shape the future of our school, staff and pupils;
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. The following appointments are available and can be booked with the school office.
- Tuesday 27th February 2018 at 2:30pm
- Wednesday 7th March at 9am
- Friday 9th March at 9am
If these dates are unsuitable, other dates may be possible on a request basis.
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the ‘Available Documents Section’.
Closing Date: Friday 16th March at 12pm
The interview process will take place over two days and will be held on Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th March 2018.
All application forms should be returned directly to the school. Previous applicants are welcome to apply.
St Chad’s C.E. (C) Primary School
Newcastle under Lyme Staffordshire
St Chad’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.