Early Years Teacher (Maternity Leave)
The Bromley Pensnett Primary School is a growing school. We have 320 children on roll between the ages of 3-11. We are part of the drb Ignite Multi Academy Trust. A Multi Academy Trust consisting of 8 primary schools, offering an excellent collaborative CPD programme, developmental and promotional opportunities for teachers across the MAT. http://www.drbignitemat.co.uk/about-us/vison-aim-principles/
At The Bromley Pensnett Primary School we have a set of values that underpin all that we do.
‘Trust, Respect, Success and Working Together’
We are looking for an outstanding experienced EYFS Teacher. This a Maternity Leave post to start in June 2018. We are seeking to appoint a passionate and committed classroom practitioner to join our like-minded team.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they:
- Are an excellent early years classroom practitioner, committed to child centred learning with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- Have a creative approach to the curriculum and the ability to deliver learning in innovative and exciting ways.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Can foster excellent working relationships with parents and carers.
- Can lead a team of experienced teaching assistants.
- Are driven by a strong moral purpose to enable disadvantaged children to achieve against the odds.
- Are passionate about creativity and fun.
- Are unafraid of hard work.
- Are calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks.
- Are keen to be challenged to become the best teacher that you can be.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly staff team who want to do the best for our children.
- A supportive leadership and governing body.
- An excellent outdoor learning environment and on-site forest school.
- The chance to work with a fantastic team, with the best possible opportunities to share ideas, planning, assessment etc.
Closing Date: 16th March 2018
Interview dates: 19th March 2018
We welcome and encourage visits to our school
Available dates: 7th March 2018 at 10:30am, 1:30pm or 4pm
Or 13th March 2018 at 10:30 or 1:30pm
Please call the school office on 01384 816865 to arrange an appointment or email Deb Fiddian firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion, please contact Helen Tomlinson Head teacher 01384 816865.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB: We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications are received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/.
If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents
JD and PS