Project Officer – Town Hall Development
£26,822 to £30,153 fulltime equivalent, or pro rata part-time
Kidderminster Town Council is seeking a project officer for an innovative project which will transform the Town Hall.
- Project Outline
Kidderminster Town Council has taken freehold of the Town Hall and is looking to develop the building. Specifically
- Review current costs and usage
- Develop a plan for future (shorter term) usage of the ground floor
- Develop the plan for the future use of the whole Town Hall complex
- Lead on any structural redesign of the building
- Lead on grant funding bids and securing financial support
- The Role
To manage all aspects of the project, you will need
- a good understanding of developing historical buildings and working with the building industries
- excellent project management skills and experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders including politicians.
- an understanding of arts and culture building projects and public realm.
- This is a two year, home based, fixed term contract; with the opportunity for an extension subject to funding.
- The post is available full or part-time.
- Application is by CV and covering letter and to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date is Friday 16th March 2018; interviews 20th to 23rd March 2018.
For an informal discussion please contact Tony Beirne on 01562 732680 or email@example.com