NOR: 919 including 257 in the Sixth Form
Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School is one of the top performing schools in the Midlands (East and West). Our recent Ofsted inspection in May was Outstanding in all areas.
We are currently looking to appoint a number of Exam Invigilators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Exam Invigilator
- To be available to work during our external examinations periods throughout the year this mainly includes May, June, November.
- To be available during internal examination periods at various time throughout the year.
- Work within clearly defined rules or procedures as set by JCQ and the school.
- To maintain the security of the examination at all times and report any possible breaches to the Exams Officer immediately.
- To assist in preparing examination rooms.
- Supervise and manage the behaviour of our students.
- To distribute and collect exam papers, as well as any stationery or relevant exam materials.
- To provide oral instructions to candidates at the start and end of the examination if necessary.
- To scribe for students during examinations and assessment periods.
- To support at all times the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Other duties as may be determined from times to time within the general scope of the post. Duties and responsibilities outside of the post will only be required with the agreement of the post holder.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Able to follow instructions and be flexible as required
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and own position within these.
St Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
St Augustine’s is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC
Students, teachers, other school support staff.
To apply for this position, please complete Saint Augustine’s application form.
Further details of the school and the vacancy can be found by visiting our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk or contact Mrs Helen Crompton, on 01527 550400 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 12:30pm, Monday 5th March 2018