KS2 Class Teacher TV64417
St Giles’ C.E. Primary School
KS2 Class Teacher Vacancies (M1-M6+)
(Suitable for Experienced or Newly Qualified)
Governors are seeking to appointment a KS2 Class Teacher on a permanent contract to join our teaching team at St Giles’ CE Primary School from September 2018.
The position would be suitable for an experienced or Newly Qualified Teacher.
We are seeking to appoint teachers who:
- Are committed to teaching and meeting the learning needs of all the children in their class;
- Are team players who are keen to make a valued contribution to the life of the school;
- Are committed to continued professional development and aspires to be an outstanding teacher;
- Can bring enthusiasm and inspiration to the school;
- Are committed to working as part of a team
We can offer you:
- Excellent leadership support from the SLT;
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Calm and purposeful learning environments;
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community ;
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school;
St Giles CE Primary is an oversubscribed primary school within Walsall which is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and proud to be recognized as ‘Outstanding’ by the Diocese (SIAMS). Our staff team is committed to improvement, driving the school towards ‘Outstanding’. We believe in high standards, team work and a whole school learning culture. Come and join our hard working, welcoming team!
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check along with relevant employment checks including an overseas check if you have ever lived or worked abroad.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 16th March 2018 (9.00am)
Interviews w/c: Monday 26th March 2018.
Mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Application packs can also be downloaded from www.st-giles.walsall.sch.uk (Click on About Us)
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and can be booked by contacting the school office on: 01902 368308