Required from September 2018
Hours: Full Time Permanent
Rowley Park Primary Academy is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated class teacher to join our dedicated, friendly team of staff from September 2018.
Rowley Park Academy is part of Victoria Academies Trust. Victoria Academies Trust officially launched on 1st January 2014 although its evolution began several years beforehand. The lead sponsor school, Victoria Park Academy transformed itself from a school in special measures to an outstanding school, and remains one of the best in the country.
In April 2012, the school became the first converter academy in the local authority. It was only a matter of time therefore before becoming a multi-academy trust. In September 2014, Rowley Park Academy became the first sponsored academy to join the trust. Within two years, the school had been transformed and is now a high-performing school.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher with high expectations
- have experience of teaching across the primary phase
- be committed to raising standards
- have high expectations for pupils and themselves
- be a highly motivated and creative person with energy to enrich the curriculum
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and friendly children
- Experienced, hard-working and supportive team of staff and governors
- Happy, stimulating workplace
- Effective and continuing professional development with excellent leadership opportunities across the Trust
Rowley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange this or for further information please contact Mrs Hulmes (Business Support Officer/PA to Executive Headteacher) on 01785 334144 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return completed applications packs available from the school marked for the attention of Executive Headteacher, Mrs Tewley, Rowley Park Academy, Highfield Grove, Stafford, ST17 9RF or to the email address.
There is an expectation that candidates will be observed teaching.
Closing date for applications: 8am 22nd March 2018
Interviews will be held on 26th March 2018