Supervisory Assistants (Casual) - John Gulson Primary School
John Gulson is a large, friendly multi-cultural school. We are looking to recruit casual supervisory assistants to our team of lunchtime supervisory staff to work across the primary age range to enhance the lunchtime provision for our pupils. The ideal applicants will:
• be able to assist pupils with developing their eating skills and encourage children to try all of their food.
• enjoy playing with children
• be able to plan, provide and facilitate safe and creative play
• be adaptable and effective
• have high expectations of behaviour
• be enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a caring attitude
• be keen to work as part of a team and be flexible
• have a professional attitude to their work
• be able to speak and understand English
Casual – on an adhoc basis to cover staff absence
1 hour 20 mins per day. Monday to Friday, term time only
Application forms and further details are available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: 4.00pm Friday 2nd March 18
Interview date: To Be Confirmed
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The School has adopted Coventry’s No Smoking Policy.
Person Specification .pdf