Class Teacher - job share
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, passionate, and creative Primary School teacher to join our school team. This position is a job share for three days a week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Demonstrates high quality teaching that inspires, challenges and motivates all learners
- Is passionate about providing the very best learning experiences for children
- Has a high expectation of children’s behaviours
- Is highly motivated and prepared to take the initiative
In return, we offer:
- A happy, vibrant and creative school
- Well motivated children with positive attitudes to learning
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- A shared commitment from staff, parents and governors working together for the best possible outcomes, socially and academically for all learners
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
Fixed term contract to 31 August 2019
Please return completed applications to the school office by email to email@example.com or post to Miss E Longworth, Head teacher, Southam Primary School, St James Road, Southam. CV47 0QB
When completing your application please provide a summary about how you would contribute to making our school outstanding.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews: Monday 26th March 2018
Successful candidates who have been short listed must be available to be observed in their current school prior to the interview date. If candidates are not currently teaching, a teaching opportunity will be provided at Southam Primary on the interview day.
Southam Primary School takes a very robust approach to safeguarding our children. All our staff and visitors are expected to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
Job Description & Person Specification