KS2 Class teacher
KS2 Class teacher
MPR/UPR (Not suitable for NQTs)
Required for September 2018
Moseley C of E Primary School, Oxford Road, Birmingham, B13 9EH,
Tel: 0121 449 0441
Head Teacher: Mrs V Sumner
Governors are seeking to appoint a creative, innovative and forward thinking classroom practitioner to join our outstanding team at Moseley Church of England School. This will be to teach in KS2. We are looking for someone who can deliver high quality lessons, demonstrating consistently good or outstanding teaching where children of all abilities achieve well. The successful applicant will fully support and embrace the Christian ethos of the school.
- Be able to work in a creative and inspirational way, consistently delivering good/ outstanding lessons;
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve;
- Be willing to lead a subject area in an inspirational and supportive way;
- To promote and celebrate the talents and skills of all pupils.
We can offer:
- Kind, caring, hard-working and motivated children;
- Friendly, supported and motivated staff team;
- Positive working environment;
- An ‘outstanding’ school (OFSTED December 2013/SIAMS March 2014);
- Professional development opportunities.
Further information about Moseley C of E Primary School, including the prospectus, is available on the school website. For our most recent Ofsted report visit the
Ofsted website: www.moseleyce.bham.sch.uk and www.ofsted.gov.uk
The Head Teacher will lead tours of the school on Thursday 8 March at 9:30am and Monday 12 March at 4pm. Please contact Mrs Treacher (School Business Manager) to confirm attendance.
Closing Date: Friday 16 March 2018, 9am
Further details and application packs can be obtained via the school office or the school website.
Completed application forms should be returned to the School Office at
the address above or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesson Observations for shortlisted candidates: Wednesday 21 March.
Interviews will be held on Friday 23 March.
BCC is a Living Wage employer
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.