Class Teacher (M1-M6) - Ref: TV66117
King's Hill Primary School
Class Teacher (M1-M6)
Required for September 2018
Posted: Tuesday 27th February 2018
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th March
King’s Hill Primary is an ‘Outstanding School’ (Ofsted 2018) seeking to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and committed teacher.
Applications are welcome from NQTs or experienced teachers. The school is keen to recruit and support developing teachers who wish to join the school, as we continue our exciting journey.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a highly effective class teacher, able to work in a creative and inspirational way
- Understands how children learn best and raises aspirations
- Will have a commitment to working as part of a team to maintain high standards of teaching and learning
- Will be a positive role model in school
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Will continue to develop excellent relationships between parents, carers and the community.
In return we can offer:
- Extremely hard-working and supportive staff
- Amazing, polite, enthusiastic children
- A friendly, happy school with a real sense of community
- An excellent, spacious, learning environment
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
We warmly welcome visits to the school on either of the following days:
Wednesday 7th March – 9.30 a.m.
Thursday 8th March – 1.30 p.m.
Please contact the school office for an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school on telephone 0121 568 6301.