Y6 Teacher – Full Time
Y6 Teacher – Full Time
MPR/UPR + TLR2
Cofton Primary School, Wootton Road, Birmingham B31 4ST, Tel: 0121 475 3374
We are looking for an outstanding Y6 practitioner to join our oversubscribed ‘happy and successful’ school. Currently, we are in the process of our final expansion to full two-form entry.
We can offer:
- 340 well-motivated and engaged learners;
- a vibrant, happy, popular school with a real sense of community;
- the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, but friendly team, who support and encourage professional development;
- an active Governing Body and supportive parent community;
- spacious grounds and premises, in a semi-rural setting, on the border with Worcestershire.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is an exemplary role model with a passion for learning;
- has high expectations of themselves and ALL pupils;
- nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them;
- is an excellent and highly literate communicator, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
- has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, engaging, innovative and resourceful Y6 practitioner, whose pupils make excellent progress;
- has good organisational skills;
- has a minimum of two years of successful classroom experience within Y6.
Closing Date: noon, Wednesday 14 March, 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 14 March, 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 19 March, 2018
Job Commences: 1 September, 2018
For more information or to book a visit, please contact our Senior Office Manager, John Shattock, on: 0121 475 3374 or at email@example.com.
You can also download the applicant pack from the Birmingham City Council website
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer