Full Time Class Teacher (KS1/KS2)
5 days left
A full time class teacher (KS1/KS2) is required from Autumn Term 2018 (1st September 2018) on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- Is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement
- Demonstrates creativity as a teacher
- Is able to inspire and motivate others
- Has consistently high expectations of pupils, self and colleagues
- Has well developed behaviour management skills
- Is able to establish excellent working relationships with staff, parents and children.
We can offer highly motivated, happy and confident children; and a dedicated, flexible team to work with you. Our school invests significantly in a continued, professional development programme.
Our OfSTED inspection (Jan 2015) judged the school as “good”.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
A Disqualification by Association Form is to be completed and returned with the application.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed on the following dates, please call the school office to arrange.
Wednesday 21st March 2018 at 9.30am
Wednesday 21st March 2018 at 4.00pm
Thursday 22nd March 2018 at 4.00pm
In addition, our website will give you extensive information about our school. Please e mail Samantha Newman (Office Manager) for an application pack and to confirm a visit to our school.
If you have not been invited to attend an interview by 12 Noon on Thursday 29th March 2018, then you should assume that your application has not been successful.
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 28th March 2018
Interview Date: Week Beginning Monday 16th April 2018
Apply for Full Time Class Teacher (KS1/KS2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly