The Headteacher and Governors of Croft Junior School are looking to appoint an excellent practitioner with high expectations and a passion for teaching and learning. Are you a creative teacher who strives to make a difference for all children? If so, we would welcome your application and we strongly encourage all applicants to visit our wonderful school, so that you can meet our eager learners and see our teaching team in action.
Please contact Mrs Riley on 02476 387319 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable date and time.
We can offer:
- A positive, caring and supportive learning environment;
- A tailored induction programme/high quality CPD opportunities;
- Eager, polite and well behaved children;
- Stimulating and creative classrooms and learning zones.
We are keen to appoint someone who:
- Is an excellent and dedicated classroom practitioner;
- Has high expectations of themselves and children;
- Has a strong commitment to working collaboratively to raise standards and make a difference for all;
- Is well motivated and organised;
- Is committed to safeguarding children.
Croft Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd March 12.00 noon.
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd March 2018.
Interviews: Wednesday 28th March 2018