Head of Year
Head of Year
Eden Girls’ School, Coventry
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
Required ASAP/September 2018 (term time only plus 4 weeks)
(Salary range £23,398 - £25,951
Pro rata equivalent
£21,645 - £24,007) Pay award pending
Eden Girls’ welcomes applications from all faiths and none. We are an inclusive and progressive school that encourages development and a professional ethos. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow, over the coming years, to school roll of 800 pupils. We have recently moved into a state of the art new build with outstanding facilities for all faculties. Following our OFSTED inspection in July 2018 we were rated ‘Outstanding’
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, character development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint two Pastoral Heads of Year to join our team. One to Start ASAP and the other to start in September 2018 (Please indicate on your application your preference)
- have 5 A*-Cs at GCSE, including English and Maths
- have experience working with young people and providing support in a pastoral setting
- be able to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults
- be committed to working flexibly, before and after school hours as required, to promote the welfare of learners
- have a strong commitment to the personal, spiritual, social and health development of young people
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please telephone our school reception on 02476 220937.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please request application forms from Aysha.email@example.com.
Closing date: 15th March 2018 @12noon
Please note that interviews will be held 22nd March 2018.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.