KS2 Teacher (Chase Terrace Primary School)
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher required from 1st September 2018.
Chase Terrace Primary is seeking to employ an excellent practitioner to teach in Key Stage 2, initially in a Y3/4 class. The successful candidate must:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner skilled in KS2 teaching
• Have an excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
• Be eager to develop innovative ideas that excite children
• Be a reflective practitioner who sees team working as an opportunity to include all pupils
• Be inspirational and well-motivated
• Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
• See partnerships with families as an essential tool for raising achievement
• View every child as unique
• Have a friendly and caring nature
• Be committed to raising standards and attainment for all children
• Be prepared to play an active part in all aspects of school life including extra-curricular activities
Chase Terrace Primary School offers:
• Enthusiastic children
• High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Supportive colleagues, parents and governors
• Opportunities for training and professional development
• Planned support in developing your career
Applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers are welcomed. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 19 March 2018.
Interviews and observations will take place on Wednesday 28 March 2018.
Information packs and application forms can be downloaded from the Supporting Documents section below. Applications should be returned directly to the school marked ‘KS2 Teacher Job Application’ by post or by e-mail.
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/