Riverside Academy is part of the Reach2 Academy Trust. We are part of a lively community where everyone's opinion is valued and respected and we have a dedicated and supportive team. We have an unexpected vacancy due to promotion. Applications are invited from an enthusiastic administrator to join a professional, successful and committed hardworking team. If you share our passion for excellence we would be interested to hear from you to see how you could complement our team.
Previous experience of working in a school office would be useful but is not essential. You must be able to adapt to changing situations and maintain a friendly positive manner.
- Word processing skills
- Telephone skills to obtain and give information in a courteous way and resolve queries.
- Able to organise school trips and events.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and cope with interruptions to clerical tasks.
- Able to input and access computer based information.
- Able to operate equipment such as photocopiers, computers and fax machines.
- Able to compile information for returns such as the CENSUS and QCA requirements.
- Maintain security and confidentiality in a school setting.
- Able to welcome and communicate well with all members of the community
- Ensure website and social media are kept up to date and compliant
Additional Information & How to Apply
Riverside Academy school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information about this role please contact the school. You can apply by downloading an application below or contact Riverside for an application pack either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01788 544096.
Job Description & Person Specification
Equal Opportunities Form