Teacher Of Science
Pedmore Technology College and Community School is a smaller than average 11-16 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive. Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED, the school provides stimulating and innovative opportunities for learning; transforming the aspirations and educational outcomes for all students.
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Scale
Location: Pedmore Technology College & Community School, Grange Lane, Pedmore, Stourbridge, DY9 7HS
We are seeking to appoint a newly - qualified Teacher of Science to join our highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an innovative and creative teacher and a committed team player
- have a proven track record of success and evidence from teaching placements of strategies that have raised pupil attainment across both Key Stages
- have the dedication, energy and resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be willing and able to enhance students’ learning through extra-curricular activities
- be committed to the school’s ethos of high expectations
- have a good eye for detail, a good work ethic and a sense of humour
We are seeking applications from newly qualified teachers or those in the very early stages of their careers. We have a very experienced and supportive team within the department and we are able to provide considerable opportunities for career development for the right candidate. Pedmore Technology College and Community School offers excellent facilities and a positive environment within which to help drive your career forward.
If you feel that you have energy, drive and determination to succeed in this post, we strongly encourage you to visit us and see for yourself the fantastic opportunities we can provide.
We will offer you:
- An experienced and supportive team
- Considerable opportunities for career development
- Excellent facilities and a positive environment
- Bright, enthusiastic pupils taught in small classes
- A comprehensive Induction Package
Pedmore Technology College and Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a successful enhanced criminal records check, references and qualifications check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 16 March at 12pm.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/