Full time class teacher required from September 2018.
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Woodside is a one –form entry Church of England school, part of the Heartwood Multi Academy Trust, consisting of four primary schools situated in North Warwickshire.
We can offer;
- A caring, Christian ethos
- Hard working, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A happy, dedicated and supportive staff team
- A beautiful rural location
- The opportunity to be part of a collaborative four school academy trust
We are looking for someone who;
- Is an excellent and adaptable practitioner
- Has high expectations of all children
- Has a positive attitude and is prepared to take the initiative
- Can inspire and motivate children and be committed to creating a stimulating learning environment
- Is well motivated and organised
- Has experience of working across the primary phase
- Is supportive of our Christian values
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact Jan Tait/Heidi King in the school office (01827 715507).
More information about the school can be found on the school website at www.woodside-ce-school.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 16th March at noon
Interviews: Tuesday 27th March
How to apply:
Further details and applications forms are available below to download. Completed applications should be returned to school via email with a covering letter stating curriculum strengths , experience and particular interests.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents