Teaching Assistant 1-1
1-1 TEACHING ASSISTANT – Level 2
Grade F (17-21) £17,547 – £19,939 (Pro rata 25 hours / 39 weeks) (Full (25hrs) or Part Time)
Appointment start is 16/4/2018 – negotiable for the right candidate
We are looking for a 1-1 teaching assistant to work with a child with an education, health and care plan.
We are open to strong candidates applying for a part time role to make up a full time equivalent between two members of staff or to candidates wishing to apply for a full school time (25 hrs) position.
We are a positive school where staff enjoy providing a fantastic educational experience for all the children in their care.
25.0 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract till 31st August 2018
We are looking for a candidate who;
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm for making learning fun
- Puts children at the heart of everything they do
- Has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Will share and support the positive ethos of the school
- Who demonstrates excellent communication with colleagues and parents
Milverton Primary School can offer you:
- A Leadership team that supports teachers and ensures wellbeing
- Motivated, friendly and well behaved children.
- A professional and highly skilled support staff
- A supportive, involved and committed Governing Body
- The inspiration and resources to help us to achieve our children’s full potential
- Parents willing to support the progress of their children
Additional Information & How to Apply
Milverton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications are encouraged from exciting people. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
There is an opportunity to look around the school on;
• Monday 19th March 9.30am
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 27th March
The successful applicant will be required to have a clean enhanced disclosure certificate.
Closing date 21st March 2018Supporting documents