Foundation Stage Class Teacher (Temporary) TV67617
St. Peter’s Catholic Primary School
Lichfield Road, Bloxwich, Walsall WS3 3LY
Tel: 01922 710872 Fax: 01922 493153
Required for September 2018
Temporary Main Scale Foundation Stage Class Teacher for our Nursery class.
Scale - M1 to M6a (£22917-£33492)
We are seeking a dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic teacher who is adaptable and full of ideas to join our committed team.
All applicants should:
- ideally be a practising Catholic
- be able to enhance Teaching and Learning
- demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be committed to promoting high standards of attainment
- enjoy working as part of a team
We can offer you:
- Excellent leadership support from the SLT;
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Calm and purposeful learning environments;
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community ;
Visits to the school are most welcome and can be arranged by contacting the Head Teacher, Mrs Beirne, via the school office.
Application packs are available from the school office by telephoning 01922 710872, our school website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All completed applications must be submitted on the CES application form which will be in the application pack. Applications made on any other application form or by CV will not be accepted.
St. Peters is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will be required to sign the CES contract.
Closing date for completed applications: 12.30 pm on Monday 16th April