Key Stage 2 Teacher
KEY STAGE 2 Teacher required for September 2018 (or Sooner)
Due to the continuing expansion of our school we are looking for just the right teachers to join our happy, hardworking team.
Alderman’s Green school is a vibrant school with a state of the art building. We are very focused on developing the whole child. We have worked hard to develop our curriculum and to make it meaningful and fun. Our children have enquiring minds and are polite, respectful and eager to learn.
- a creative and passionate classroom teacher
- someone who has high expectations of work and behaviour and a commitment to making learning fun
- an excellent communicator who works enthusiastically as part of a team
- a teacher who has integrity and a real commitment to our ethos and values
- a flexible and positive person who can encourage all children to do their best
- someone who is not afraid of hard work!
Our children want……
- you to make lessons fun and interesting
- to be able to talk to you easily and for you to like them
- you to be fair and treat everyone the same
- you to help them to learn when they find things difficult
- you to help them to achieve well and be the best that they can be
- a smiley teacher who makes them feel welcome every morning
We can offer you…….
- enthusiastic, hardworking, happy and well-behaved pupils
- a welcoming and supportive staff team and Governing Body
- a great working environment
- good opportunities for your professional development
- a well resourced school with a real “buzz” for learning
We welcome applications from NQT’s
Closing date for applications is 21st March 2018
Interviews will be held on 26th March 2018.
School visits are strongly encouraged so please come and have a look at us.
Please contact our office team on 024 7668 8918 to register your interest and arrange a visit or for any further details.
We look forward to receiving your application.
To download information pack and application form please visit
Contact the school office on the above telephone number.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aim to
have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and
vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.