Awesome Learning Mentor Needed!
£19,430 - £24,964 pro rata
Moor Green Primary Academy, Moor Green Lane, Moseley, Birmingham B13 8QP
Start date: Flexible
Contract type: Full Time, Term Time Only, Permanent
If you are driven to Enrich Lives and Unlock Potential, we need YOU!
- A talented and highly motivated learning mentor, keen to work in a supportive and principle based school?
- Driven by a strong moral purpose to enable disadvantaged children to achieve against the odds?
- Passionate about safeguarding and building strong links with parents / carers?
- Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
- Unafraid of hard work?
- Calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks?
- Keen to be challenged to become the best practitioner that you can be?
- Able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen?
- Determined to succeed against the odds, with a ‘Find a way or make one!’ attitude?
If so, you’d love to work at Moor Green Primary Academy.
This is not just another job. This is a chance to be part of something exciting and very worthwhile. We feel sure this opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
We can offer you:
- A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates across the West Midlands Multi-Academy Trust;
- The opportunity to work within our outstanding Pastoral Team, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing practice through reflectivity;
- The chance to use / develop personal strengths;
- An excellent CPD training programme;
- A dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement;
- Appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils;
- Enthusiastic and proactive parents.
Our school has made rapid progress and is now in a good position to accelerate learning for staff and children. We would like to hear from awesome learning mentors with primary school experience and a genuine commitment to improving the life chances of the children they work with.
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds!
Closing Date: 9.00am on Friday 16 March 2018
To request an application pack, please email email@example.com
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged – you need to meet our children! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 464 5662 to make further arrangements.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.