KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
A KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER – Temporary (in the first instance). The position is likely to be for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Contract type: Temporary 1 Year
Working Pattern: Standard
Hours: 32.5 per week
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 23rd March
Salary Range: (Main Scale) £22,917 – (Upper Scale) £38,633 (subject to teachers terms and conditions)
Ravensmead Primary School
Stoke On Trent
Staffs. ST7 8QD
Headteacher: Mr. D Bell
Tel: 01782 987130
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher.
Required from 1st September 2018. A temporary position.
The successful candidate will be a colleague who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- is enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and creative skills based curriculum.
- is a caring professional who has high expectations of pupil achievement but recognises that all pupils and staff at Ravensmead are individuals
- is keen to contribute to the wider life of the school
- is able to teach French at this level as part of our MFL provision
We can offer you:
- a stimulating working environment with a caring ethos
- a supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils helping them to be “the best that they can be”
- friendly happy children who are keen to learn
Ofsted, who visited in March 2017, said, “The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.”
“Pupils behaviour was very positive both in lessons and at break times. Pupils are welcoming and courteous and show good manners around school, to adults and to each other.”
Your letter of application should be specifically written to address the features of the Key Stage 2 Class Teacher position at Ravensmead. Please state any curriculum strengths in your application. All candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school.
Please obtain an application form online (through this advert) and return it to school via post or email.
"This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Salary: £22,917 - £38,633
Closing Date: 12 Noon - Friday 23rd March 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 19th April 2018
Location: Ravensmead Primary School, Chapel St, Bignall End, Stoke On Trent, ST7 8QD
Vacancy Type: 1 x Full-time, Temporary
Number of Hours: 32.50
Job Category: Teaching – Primary Key Stage 2
Number of Positions: - 1