Assistant Headteacher - ICT Manager and Phase leader
St Edmund’s Catholic Primary school (A member of the Caritas Christi group of schools),
Rosebery Street, Springhill, Birmingham, Tel: 0121-523-7274, Fax: 0121-523-7237,
Required for September 2018
The governors of St Edmund’s Catholic Primary school wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced and outstanding assistant headteacher who will lead a phase team, continue to develop ICT provision throughout the school in line with the expectations of the new curriculum and lead on a core area of the curriculum that will be negotiated.
We are looking for:
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- Ideally be a practising Catholic.
- Someone to lead a team of staff to continue the development of the personalised learning agenda for ICT at St Edmund’s.
- Responsibility for leading on the monitoring and assessment of progress of pupils within your phase.
- Responsibility for the continued development of the school’s website, virtual learning platform and use of social media.
- Lead on a core curriculum area
- Someone to share the responsibility of developing the Catholic Ethos at St Edmund’s.
- Someone to share the responsibility of developing Extended School links.
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
- A welcoming and helpful staff team and Governing Body.
- A high level of support.
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A commitment to the provision of high quality resources.
Closing Date: Friday 23 March 2018
We welcome informal visits to the school to further discuss this position.
Please contact the school to make an appointment and for an application pack.