Class Teacher - Reception/EYFS
NQTs welcome to apply
Chandos Primary School, Vaughton Street South, Highgate, Birmingham, B12 0YN
Tel: 0121 464 3881 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Teacher: Mr James Allan
From September 2018 (earlier in summer if available)
Chandos is a highly diverse 2 form entry primary school, set at the heart of Birmingham’s City Centre.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who will join our friendly and busy team to build on the vision and developments of this popular school.
We are looking for someone who has:
● The highest expectations of themselves
● The ability to inspire our children
● A passion for learning
● A proactive approach to change
● An honest commitment to your own professional development
● The motivation to take on middle leadership roles in the future
We will offer:
● A hardworking, friendly and supportive staff team
● A welcoming and highly aspirant local community
● Hardworking and enthusiastic pupils
● High quality CPD and NQT support within a network of forward thinking schools
in The Elliot Foundation Academy Trust and The Greet Teaching School Alliance
We would strongly recommend a visit to the school. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss the post further.
Closing Date: Monday 19 March 2018
Please phone the school directly or email Claire Blagg, school secretary, on
email@example.com for an information pack.
Information pack and an application form can also be downloaded from our website
under Our School/Staff Recruitment links.
Interview from Wednesday 21 March 2018.
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.