Thomas Telford School has always been at the forefront of educational developments nationally, by pioneering radical ways of organising and delivering education since its opening in 1991. We have been consistently graded as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and are always among the top performing schools in England.
Staff at Thomas Telford School are afforded highly desirable working conditions such as:
- One day per week for planning, preparation and marking
- State of the art classroom and IT facilities
- Free use of the onsite Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool supervised by expert Personal Trainers
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with our family of schools (Walsall, Sandwell and Madeley Academies) with considerable potential for career progression
- An environment where students are always positive, have a love of learning and behaviour is exemplary based on an understanding of mutual respect between staff and students
- Opportunities to work with our Teaching School delivering best practice workshops with our Trainee Teachers. Thomas Telford School trains over 150 graduate teachers per year
- 10 Professional Development days
- Generous performance related pay achieved by almost every employee of the School annually
- Payments for covering colleagues lessons
- Extensive opportunities to become involved in Sport, Performing Arts and other recreational activities available to students
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and high performing organisation. Thomas Telford School is proud to have a happy and supportive working environment where employees are truly valued.
To apply, email your completed application directly to email@example.com. The application form can be found by clicking the linked document below.