Teacher - Stoke Heath Primary School
Main scale Teacher
Required for September 2018
Full-time – Fixed Term for 1 Year
We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher to join our school.
We would like you to:
• Love teaching and be an excellent practitioner
• Know how to inspire and challenge every child to enjoy active learning.
• Have enthusiasm, and a positive disposition
We can offer you:
• Motivated, well-behaved learners
• A strong and supportive team of professionals to work with
• Excellent pupil-adult ratios
• Supportive parents and Governors
• A wonderful environment for developing learning
• A commitment to your professional development.
Visitors are warmly welcome by arrangement – please contact Ann Stidworthy on 02476 454741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available below or by contacting the school on the above telephone number or email and are returnable to the school.
Closing Date: 12 Noon on Monday 19th March 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 22nd March 2018
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Teachers Application Form.doc