Class Teacher (0.4 contract)
We are at a very exciting stage of the school’s journey in embedding this vision and the successful candidate will be instrumental in contributing to the ongoing development of the school so that the education and care it offers for our pupils is truly ‘first class’. As a member of our team you will be made to feel welcome; be able to develop your career in a supportive and forward thinking school, and work alongside a dedicated team of professionals both within the school and nursery, and the Griffin Schools Trust
- Must hold qualified teacher status.
- Has a thorough up to date knowledge of the range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively.
- Has a thorough understanding of the national curriculum.
- Has knowledge and understanding of the implications of equal opportunities, multicultural education and inclusion.
- Has knowledge and understanding of the potential of computer technology to enhance the curriculum
- Is able to prepare and plan effectively
- Has good organisational skills.
- Is passionate about education.
Please see person specification for more details.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Park Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please send an application, CV and supporting statement to email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date for the above post is 12:30 pm, Monday 19 March 2018 and to be shortlisted you will need to meet the application requirements set out in the information enclosed with this letter.
Candidates will be observed teaching as part of the assessment process. Interviews will be held on week commencing 26 March 2018.
Further details about the interview and assessment process will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
Should you not hear by the interview date please assume that you were not successful this time. We strongly encourage visits to the school and look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Letter from the Head