Teacher of KS3 Mathematics - TV69217
St Thomas More Catholic School, Business & Enterprise College, Darlaston Lane, Willenhall, West Midlands WV14 7BL
Telephone: 01902 368798
Fax: 01902 630380
Required for September 2018
Teacher of KS3 Mathematics – Full time - Permanent Main Scale/UPS (£22,917.00 to £38,633.00 PA)
The Governing Body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to teach mathematics. This post would be suitable for an NQT, HLTA or primary specialist.
• Demonstrate consistently good or outstanding classroom practice.
• Be a passionate advocate of these subjects, who contributes effectively to the department and whole school improvement plans.
• Be able to teach across the full age and ability range in Years 7 and 8.
• Ability to teach, engage and enthuse students in Mathematics.
• Be eager to become a supportive Form Tutor.
• Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the Catholic life of the school.
• Have high expectations of self and others.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be flexible and a good team player.
To arrange an informal visit, request an application form or to obtain further details in relation to this vacancy please contact Christine Gobsill on 01902 368798 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 19th March 2018
Interviews will be held on: Friday 23rd March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. St Thomas More School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.