Required for September 2018 Class Teacher
The Federation of Chadsmoor Community Infant and Nursery School and Chadsmoor C.E (VC) Junior School is looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic class teacher. The post will initially by in KS2 and we are looking for someone who is able to make a significant contribution to the life of the school and who is committed to raising standards.
We are a good school that is dedicated to providing a creative curriculum and a stimulating environment to allow pupils to thrive. There is a warm friendly atmosphere at the school and the pupils are at the heart of everything we do.
The school was judged by Ofsted (September 2017) to be Good.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is sympathetic to the Christian faith and will support our Christian values and beliefs
• is an excellent classroom practitioner
• is committed to raising standards and attainment for all children
• is committed to working as part of a team
• has a caring and friendly nature with children and adults
• can use literacy, numeracy and ICT skills and effectively across the curriculum
• can create a stimulating environment which facilitates high quality learning
• is willing to take part in all aspects of school life
The school can offer:
• a warm friendly atmosphere
• happy and cheerful children who will want to please you
• a very supportive teaching staff who have a desire to take the school forward
• interested and supportive parents and Governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Deakin on 01543 227200 to make an appointment.
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the 'Available Documents Section' or alternatively application forms and job specification are available on the school website.
Closing Date: Monday 16th April 2018 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday 23rd April 2018
All application forms should be returned directly to the school
Chadsmoor C.E (VC) Junior School
Tel: 01543 227200