Leadership Support Officer - The Weston Road Academy
Leadership Support Officer
30 hours per week, term time only
Grade 6 £10.07 - £11.38 per hour
Actual Salary £13,551 - £15,317
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Academy’s administrative support team.
This is a fantastic role suited to a dedicated, well organised and creative individual with exceptional administrative skills, looking for their next challenge or to transfer their skills into a key school administrative support role.
Responsibilities for the Leadership Support Officer will include:
* Delivering an effective administrative support service to the Leadership Team, Governors and teaching staff.
* Acting as Clerk to Governors.
* Design and production of school publicity materials.
* Maintaining the Academy website and social media presence, promoting positive school news stories.
* Joining our team of first aiders to provide cover.
Please access the academy website at www.westonroad.staffs.sch.uk for an application form and further details or telephone the Academy on 01785 413600.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs A Farnell at
email@example.com or by post to the Academy.
Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s unless accompanied by a completed application form.
Closing date: Monday 16th April 2018 - 12pm
Interview Date: Monday 16th April 2018
We are strongly committed to promoting and safeguarding pupil welfare and expect all staff to share his commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.